ESGE MEDTRONIC ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH AWARD
About ESGE Medtronic AI Research Award
The ESGE Medtronic Research Award supports Artificial Intelligence (AI) research in the field of colonoscopy.
Preferred Areas of Research
The Research Committee is particularly interested in research pertaining to (in no particular order): impact of AI on quality parameters at colonoscopy, differential impact according to endoscopist experience and setting, role of AI in training, identification of subtle neoplasia in patients at increased risk of cancer.
- GI Genius systems will be provided, the number determined by the Award Committee on review of the successful award application
- Direct costs will be covered up to a maximum total value of €8,000 to the successful applicants’ institutions.
Applications for the ESGE Medtronic AI Research Award are evaluated by a subcommittee of the ESGE Research Committee.
- Application is open to ESGE Individual Members working in a medical institution within the ESGE zone (Central and Western Europe, Mediterranean and North Africa).
- Young researchers are encouraged to apply
- Learn more about ESGE individual membership benefits
- Online application is now open!
- January 31, 2021: Application deadline
- March 25, 2021 (at ESGE Days 2021): Announcement of winners
- April 1, 2021: Second round of applications opens online
Please contact the ESGE secretariat for more information: email@example.com
With thanks to