The 9th Nottingham Barrett's Endotherapy Course
||June 13 - 14, 2019
- Event directors:
- Dr Jacobo Ortiz & Prof Krish Ragunath
- Postgraduate Medical Education Centre,
Queens Medical Centre,
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust,
- General info: Ms Natalie Horsepool
- The University of Nottingham
NDDC, E Floor West Block Queens Medical Centre,
Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- Email: email@example.com
- Event topics:
- Screening, Diagnosis and Surveillance.
- Resection Techniques.
-Ablation and Post Treatment Surveillance: How I should ablate early Barrett’s neoplasia?
- What’s new and what’s coming in the Barrett’s endotherapy field: Most recent publications and future research.
Hands on Training Using Cardiff Endotrainer: ER Techniques, RFA Techniques (RFA Circumferential and Focal Catheters), Hybrid APC Technique.
- Interactive Case Discussions.
- When Something Goes Wrong- Interactive Video Sessions: Managing complex strictures, Stopping post EMR/ESD Bleeding, Closing perforations.
- Live Endoscopy.
- Event aims:
Our program this year has been designed as three panels of big experts covering the three main topics in Barrett's endotherapy: diagnosis, resection and ablation. The aim is to create dynamic, open and interactive discussions covering all the known and the new aspects of the endoscopic treatment for early Barrett's neoplasia.
||ESGE Endorsed Event
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to The 9th Nottingham Barrett's Endotherapy Course: