The scientific committee has been working hard on your behalf to put together a comprehensive and innovative programme. Developed with you in mind, catering to the needs of the entire endoscopy team, ESGE Days brings together an exciting programme.
The full scientific programme starts from Day 1 (Thursday, April 23, 2020) – our extensive programme includes sessions for everyone. Take a peek at the ESGE Days 2020 scientific sessions and start planning your days…
- Join the British Society of Gastroenterology/Irish Society of Gastroenterology symposium on Thursday and leave with take home messages to change your practice.
- On Friday start your day at the “meet the expert’s breakfast” discussing EUS guided anastomosis or difficult cannulations: Which options? And later take your pick and visit one of our ESGE Guideline sessions.
- On Saturday don’t forget to cheer for your national team at another thrilling ESGE Days Cup qualifications and to finish the days on a high note discover how to avoid “Pitfalls in colonoscopy and small bowel endoscopy”
If you are looking to upgrade your experience at ESGE Days 2020, then you should also check out the additional courses offered.
- Hands on training: Improve your endoscopy skills. Hands-on training focuses on key endoscopic skills and provides tutoring in a small group setting.
- Postgraduate course: Aims to deliver informative and applicable sessions which have been developed with both fellows in training and established physicians in mind.
- Academic Skills Course: Especially designed to help young endoscopists at the beginning of their careers learn how to write a research grant, get their original research published and more
ESGE members may take advantage of a discount of €180! If you are not yet a member of ESGE then why not join now!
This is just a sneak peek at the comprehensive programme the scientific committee has prepared for you. A state-of-the-art programme awaits you in Dublin. Explore the online programme and register for the Days!
Visit www.esgedays.org for more information.