Quality in Endoscopy IBD & Nutrition Symposium
||March 31 - April 1, 2017
- Event Co-Chairs:
- Klaus Mönkemüller (ESGE) Germany
André Van Gossum (ESPEN) Belgium
- Croke Park Stadium, Dublin
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
Ms Claire Guy
Hamilton Services GmbH
- T +49 89 907 7936 13
- Event summary
- The IDB & Nutrition symposium is tailored for doctors, especially our young fellows and junior physicians, across the fields of gastroenterology / endoscopy, surgery and internal medicine. The symposium will cover topics including clinical nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease, advanced imaging techniques in IBD and the gut microbiome in IBD.
We would also like to encourage our nursing colleagues to attend the meeting. In the field of endoscopy, doctors and nurses work together as a very close team and our hands-on training partners, ESGENA, have brought to our attention just how relevant the meeting content is for their members.
Interaction, including the exchange of ideas, clinical experiences and knowledge between faculty and participants is a central element of our symposia. Quality in Endoscopy symposia demonstrate that the combination of highly communicative teaching with a strong, supportive and dedicated faculty is the key to success. Alongside senior speakers, presenters from the up and coming younger generation will contribute to innovative and lively sessions.
- - Clinical nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease of the small intestine
- Advances imaging techniques in IBD
- The gut microbiome in IBD
- Interventional and therapeutic endoscopy in IBD
- IBD surveillance
- Register online now!
||ESGE/ESPEN Organized Meeting
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to Quality in Endoscopy IBD & Nutrition Symposium: