Individual Membership AT ESGE Days 2021
Apply for ESGE Individual Membership 2021 and take advantage of the exclusive offer valid during ESGE Days 2021 congress
Join today and save € 30 on regular Individual Membership.
+++ *Please note: This offer is only available for new members, for the first year of membership +++
Membership in ESGE is open to physicians (or trainees) with formal training in gastroenterology, surgery or internal medicine, who wish to benefit and also to contribute to the society's purpose to promote good endoscopy.
Regular ESGE Individual Membership benefits
- Substantially reduced registration fee for ESGE organized events
- Subscription to journal Endoscopy (print and online)
- ESGE eLearning FREE of charge
- Access to myESGEtutor platform FREE of charge
- Access to ESGE Quality check APP for 4 months
- Eligibility for ESGE Fellowship grants: Available to members under 40 years of age. This program includes not only basic endoscopy training but also hands-on training at ESGE host units
- Eligibility for ESGE Research grants
- ESGE Research activities: Members are encouraged to take part in research projects
- ESGE Guidelines: Members are regularly updated on ongoing guidelines and those interested are encouraged to be actively involved
- 20% registration fee reduction to ESGE endorsed workshops
- Access to the members’ only area of the ESGE website
To benefit from the reduced fee, please enter and apply on the payment page a promotional code provided below. Please ensure that the final amount has been updated before submitting your payment.
You will immediately receive an automated confirmation of receipt. After ESGE Governing Board approval you will receive an official welcome letter including your membership ID. Payment for the annual membership fee is possible via bank transfer and credit card.
ESGE Individual Membership is valid for the term beginning on January 1 and ending on December 31 of the current year. An official invoice will be issued.
Individual Trainee Membership
If you are a postgraduate full-time trainee in gastroenterology and/or surgery and/or internal medicine and employed in a clinical unit with formal activity of digestive endoscopy you are eligible for ESGE Individual Trainee Membership.
The annual fee for ESGE Trainee Membership is € 90
Dual Membership Programme
Twenty-four ESGE national societies have joined forces with ESGE to offer their members dual membership. Through this cooperation, individuals from these national societies may join ESGE at a reduced rate.