ESGE Society Membership
The ESGE represents national societies of endoscopy in Europe, the Mediterranean rim and North Africa. One society from any of these countries is eligible for membership. One representative from each member Society may vote in the General Assembly which meets in April during the ESGE Days annual congress .
ESGE offers the possibility of dual membership to all ESGE Society Members. This cooperation provides for additional benefits to both the cooperating society and their members. Presently 20 ESGE Member Societies have taken advantage of this collaboration.
- Each member society holds one vote at the ESGE Assembly of Delegates
- Certificate of membership
- Permission to use ESGE logo when quoting ESGE membership on website and in printed documentation
- Listing in ESGE Member Society directory
- Announcement of Society meetings on the ESGE website and at ESGE booths
ESGE Member Society application and fees
In order for a society to become a member, an official application must be made and the following documents included:
- Official letter of application
- The Statutes and Articles of the society
- Composition of the Governing Board plus names and addresses of members
- List of all members of the society
- If the society is not the sole national endoscopy society in the country of application, a list of any other national gastrointestinal endoscopy societies plus contact persons
Applications will be examined by the ESGE Governing Board and submitted for consideration to the next meeting of the Assembly of Delegates.