ESGENA-ESGE JOINT MEMBERSHIP
We are happy to announce that the cooperation between the European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses and Associates (ESGENA) and ESGE has been extended as of 2023 to include joint membership. Through this cooperation, active members of ESGENA are entitled to join or renew their ESGE membership at a reduced fee of € 90 instead of € 195.
If you are already an ESGENA member and your ESGENA membership fee for the current membership year is settled, please complete the ESGE membership application form linked below.
For any question regarding ESGENA-ESGE Joint Membership, please contact the ESGE Office.
European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy e.V.
Landwehr Str. 9, 80336 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49-89-907 7936-17, Fax: +49-89-907 7936-20
ESGE Members benefit:
- Subscription to the journal Endoscopy (printed and online access)
- Free online access to ESGE eLearning Area and myESGEtutor teaching platform
- Reduced registration fee to ESGE organized and endorsed events
- Access to members’ area on the ESGE website
- Access to Quality Check App for 4 months
- Active participation on ESGE guidelines
The ESGE Membership commences on January 1 and ends on December 31 of the current year.