ESGE / BSGGEAU DUAL MEMBERSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
We are happy to announce that the cooperation between the Bulgarian Society of Gastroenterology with Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Abdominal Ultrasonography (BSGGEAU) and ESGE has been extended as of 2022 to include dual membership programme. Through this cooperation, members of BSGGEAU are entitled to join or renew their ESGE membership at a reduced fee of € 150 as opposed to the regular fee of € 195.
If you are already an BSGGEAU member please complete the application below to take advantage of benefits offered:
- Reduced registration fee to ESGE organized and endorsed events
- Subscription to the journal Endoscopy (printed and online access)
- Access to Quality Check App for 4 months
- Eligibility for ESGE fellowship grant programmes
- Eligibility for ESGE research grant awards
- Active participation on ESGE guidelines
- Free online access to ESGE eLearning Area and myESGEtutor teaching platform
- Access to members’ area on the ESGE website
For any question regarding ESGE / BSGGEAU Dual Membership, please contact the ESGE Secretariat
European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
Landwehr Str. 9, 80336 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49-89-907 7936-17, Fax: +49-89-907 7936-20
The ESGE Membership commences on January 1 and ends on December 31 of the current year.
If you apply for membership in October or November 2022, you will become individual member for the following year (2023) with access to most of the benefits on the day of your membership’s approval. Subscription to Endoscopy journal commences in January 2023.