ESGE Research Grant
ESGE research grants support innovative, original research in gastroenterology.
Application for the ESGE Research Grant 2020 is now open and information regarding the successful projects will be posted here after ESGE Days 2020.
- Application is open to ESGE Individual Members working in a medical institution within the ESGE zone (Central and Western Europe, Mediterranean and North Africa). For further information on individual membership benefits please click here.
- Support will be preferably given to multicentre projects presenting original ideas by well-organized teams with a reasonable budget.
- Young researchers will be treated with preference
- The award winner will be committed to submitting the study results to Endoscopy
- The award winner will be committed to supplying study reports to ESGE.