Application - module II: "Advanced training with experts"
Successful candidates for Module II are awarded the sum of €3,500 to support costs incurred.
Completion of Module I is mandatory to apply for Module II.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2022 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of the Module, the ESGE Module II Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
- Completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- Certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- Certification of myESGEtutor module (when available in the selected techniques)
- Reference from your current employer in English
- A complete curriculum vitae in English, no longer than 2 pages (CV)
- ESGE Fellowship Grant Module I certificate
Applications are open! Submission deadline: Wednesday, June 1, 2022. Notification of results: Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Training is taking place in 2023.
How to apply for Module II:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Certification of myESGEtutor module(s) is a requirement for training in the corresponding field of procedures. Please check the catalog of myESGEtutor modules and complete accordingly
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation listed below before submitting the application