Application - module II: "Advanced training with experts"
Successful candidates for Module II are awarded the sum of €3,500 to support costs incurred.
Completion of Module I is mandatory to apply for Module II.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2021 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of the Module, the ESGE Module II Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
- Completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- Certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- Certification of myESGEtutor module (when available in the selected techniques)
- Reference from your current employer
- A complete curriculum vitae
- Documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
The procedure for ESGE Fellowship Grant applications in 2021 is now open. Application deadline is June 1, 2021. Trainings are taking place in 2022
How to apply for Module II:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Certification of myESGEtutor module(s) is a requirement for training in the corresponding field of procedures. Please check the catalog of myESGEtutor modules and complete accordingly
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation listed below before submitting the application