Application - module II: "Advanced training with experts"
Successful candidates for Module II are awarded the sum of €3,500 to support costs incurred.
Completion of Module I is mandatory to apply for Module II.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2021 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of the Module, the ESGE Module II Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
- completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- reference from your current employer
- a complete curriculum vitae
- documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
The application procedure for ESGE Grants Module II in 2020 is now closed. Applications for 2021 grants may be made as of mid-October 2019.
How to apply for Module II:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation listed below before submitting the application