Application - module I: "Observational training with experts"
Successful candidates are awarded the sum of €1,300 to support costs incurred*
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2021 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of module I, the ESGE Module I Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
* Grantees visiting host units in Japan will be awarded €2,000 to support the increase of travel costs.
- Completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- Certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- Reference from your current employer
- A complete curriculum vitae (CV)
- Documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
This year's application procedure is now closed. Applications for 2021 in will be open October 2020.
How to apply for Module I:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation before submitting your application