Application - module I: "Observational training with experts"
- Successful candidates for Module II are awarded the sum of €1,300* to support costs incurred.
- After successful completion of the Module, the ESGE Module I Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
* Grantees visiting host units in Japan will be awarded €2,000 to support the increase of travel costs.
- Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2023.
- High proficiency in either English, French or German is essential
- Completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- Certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- Certification of myESGEtutor module (a requirement for training in the corresponding field of procedures. Please check the catalog of myESGEtutor modules and complete accordingly)
- Reference from your current employer in English
- A complete curriculum vitae in English, no longer than 2 pages (CV)
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
- November 15, 2022: Application process opens
- June 1, 2023: Application deadline
- August 31, 2023: Notification of winners
How to apply for Module I:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centres booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation before submitting your application