Application - module I: "Observational training with experts"
Successful candidates are awarded the sum of €1,300 to support costs incurred*
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2021 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of module I, the ESGE Module I Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
* Grantees visiting host units in Japan will be awarded €2,000 to support the increase of travel costs.
- Completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- Certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- Certification of myESGEtutor module (when available in the selected techniques)
- Reference from your current employer
- A complete curriculum vitae (CV)
- Documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
The procedure for ESGE Fellowship Grant applications in 2021 is now open. Application deadline is June 1, 2021. Trainings are taking place in 2022
How to apply for Module I:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Certification of myESGEtutor module(s) is a requirement for training in the corresponding field of procedures. Please check the catalog of myESGEtutor modules and complete accordingly
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation before submitting your application