ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) working group
The EYE Working Group began in 2017 under the guidance of Mário Dinis-Ribeiro, Marianna Arvanitakis and Ian Gralnek and the first roster brought together 12 young ESGE members from all over Europe. Our main aim is to develop a forum for young endoscopists who want to make a difference in the way GI Endoscopy will evolve in the coming years.
We work on bringing the young perspective in the ESGE by:
- Promoting eLearning
- Expanding the scope of the ESGE fellowship grants
- Designing exciting and interactive activities
- Facilitating collaboration between young Researchers
- Increasing the visibility of young Endoscopists and their achievements
- Working together with other ESGE Committees
- Improving the presence of the ESGE through social media opportunities
The development of our agenda has been greatly advanced thanks to the interactions with all the young ESGE members in our sessions and activities during ESGE Days. Your help and involvement are essential to the way the EYE Working Group can identify and, hopefully, impact the critical issues facing young endoscopists in their early careers.
As we continue to grow we encourage you to contact us with any and all ideas about young GI Endoscopy!
ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Working Group members
Enrique Perez-Cuadrado Robles (co-chair)
Andrei Voiosu (co-chair)
Vasile Daniel Balaban
Ana Maria Bucalau
Tiago Cúrdia Gonçalves
Michael Fernandez Y Viesca
Joaquín Rodríguez Sánchez