London Live Endoscopy 2020
November 26 - November 28, 2020
Event directors: George Webster, David Graham
University College Hospital
235 Euston Road
NW1 2BU London
Contact person: Sean Carlson
Address: University College Hospital 235 Euston Rd, Bloomsbury London, London NW1 2BU United Kingdom
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
Delivering high-quality endoscopic care is as important as ever, and requires us to keep up to speed with advances in technique, technology, and clinical practice. The 11th London Live Endoscopy (LLE) course November 26 – 28th 2020 will be delivered as a unique virtual meeting, with exciting learning innovations! The online platform will allow delegates to build the course that fits their educational needs, with the facility to access teaching components specific to their educational needs.
• 2 days of live endoscopy, covering all aspects of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
• Fantastic national and international faculty, with more than 20 expert lectures to select and view
• ‘Virtual classrooms’, with focussed discussion forums with World experts
• Technical tips and tricks, present by expert faculty, related to endoscopic clinical practice
• International colonic polyp symposium, with live cases informed by state of the art lectures on all areas of polyp assessment and management.
• ‘Experts on Hand’ – faculty Q+A throughout the course, allowing delegates to explore topics brought up in live cases, lectures, teaching forums.
• Dedicated nurses and trainee interactive forums.
-Learning specialist techniques and tips on how to perform endoscopy, including therapeutic gastroscopy, ERCP, Colonoscopy. Procedures such as ESD and EMR.
-Learning how to better recognise malignant and pre-malignant GI lesions eg early gastric cancers and premalignant lesions (Gastric intestinal metaplasia) and differentiate colon polyps
-Improving knowledge on indications and contra-indications for specific endoscopies and therapeutic endoscopic procedures