September 8 - September 9, 2023
Dr. Zaher Houmani
Hilton metropolitan Hotel
Sen El fil
Contact person: Dr. Zaher Houmani
Address: Beirut, Lebanon
– Advanced diagnostic imaging in upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy 0 Artificial intelligence
– Endoluminal surgery for morbid obesity
– Advanced imaging and therapy in inflammatory bowel disease
– Therapeutic ERCP
– Mucosal resection and submucosal dissection 0 Hemostasis
– Therapeutic EUS – Transmural anastomosis – Pseudocysts drainage and necrosectomy 0 EUS, FNB, contrast EUS
– Treatment of surgical complications (stenosis, fistulae, leak)
– Dilation of gastrointestinal strictures and stenting
– Percutaneous gastrostomy 0 Zenker’s diverticulotomy
– POEM and G-POEM
– Radiofrequency ablation
Over 2 busy days we will be demonstrating, discussing. and debating all the aspects of clinical endoscopic practice. Started in 2018 and held every year on September, this meeting has become established as one of the largest MEA Workshops in its field gathering around 200-300 participants coming from 15 to 20 different countries worldwide.
The meeting is designed for endoscopists and gastroenterologists, fellows as well as for nurses and GI assistants, combining live demonstrations with a direct interaction between the participants, the moderators and the experts performing procedures.
Live transmissions will be broadcasted live from 3 endoscopic suites located at Najdeh Hospital and each procedure will be perfomed by international expert physicians selected for their outstanding teaching capabilities in collaboration with Lebanese expert physicians.
The overall goal of this course is to provide information about current technology and to enhance knowledge in gastroenterology and endotherapy. Moreover, new techniques and new accessories will be de demonstrated and discussed with the audience during Q&A.