September 30 - October 1, 2022
SAMA advanced GI training center
Najdeh Hospital (Hybrid event)
Contact person: Dr Zaher Houmani
Address: Nabatieh, Lebanon
– Learn about advanced diagnostic imaging in upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy
– Introduce the concept behind artificial intelligence in GI endoscopy.
– Know more about the endoluminal surgery for morbid obesity.
– Educate about the advanced imaging and therapy in inflammatory bowel disease
– Training in therapeutic ERCP.
– Learn about the different indications of enteroscopy, cholangioscopy, mucosal resection and submucosal dissection, and hemostasis.
– Train in advanced EUS techniques: therapeutic EUS with FNB, contrast EUS, transmural anastomoses, pseudocysts drainage, and necrosectomy.
– Learn the technique of dilation of gastrointestinal strictures and stenting.
– Learn the technique of percutaneous gastrostomy.
– Learn the technique of Zenker’s diverticulotomy.
– Learn the technique of POEM and G-POEM
– Demonstration of the Radiofrequency ablation techniques and its application in GI disease
The MEA region is currently growing in the field of interventional GI endoscopy, especially in the field of third space endoscopy. We aim to demonstrate the basics and advanced techniques in all aspects of performance for the seek of learning targeted to both the fellows and GI attendings who wish to expand their knowledge and experience. Moreover, lights will be shed on the latest techniques worldwide in the field of GI endoscopy.