May 31 - June 2, 2019
Event director: Professor Haruhiro Inoue
Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
International Convention Center Pamir
108-8612 Minato City, Tokyo
Contact person: 97JGES Acting Secretariat Office
Address: c/o Convention Academia, Inc. #4F Hongo-UC Building, 3-35-3 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN TEL. +81-3-5805-5261 FAX. +81-3-3815-2028
- Endoscopy: A keen insight into nature of a disease
- As endoscopists we understand our aim is to provide effective and minimally invasive treatments to our patients by using endoscopy to understand the nature of disease. The Congress President Dr. Haruhiro Inoue worked closely with JGES President Dr. Hisao Tajiri and members of the program committee to ensure the congress is stimulating and fulfilling for all who attend.
- Many English speaking sessions!
- Two Special Sessions, two Special Lectures, sixteen Educational Lectures, JGES-ESGE and JGES-ASGE joint symposiums are planned as part of our program. English speaking sessions will be provided every day. Also, there are hands-on sessions, which we hope will be especially useful for newly qualified doctors. Furthermore, two new exciting sessions are introduced. The first one is “The international live demonstration course”. We will broadcast live demonstrations conducted by the highly respected international and domestic doctors from Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital. The second one is “97JGES Best Case Award”. In this session, we plan to invite newly qualified active doctors to share videos which are considered to make a valuable contribution to the development of the endoscopic discipline. A panel of judges will select what they consider to be the best video.
- World-renowned leaders in the field of GI endoscopy!
- Special guests from overseas: Dr. Jacques Marescaux (France), Dr. Robert Hawes (U.S.A.), Dr. Horst Neuhaus (Germany), Dr. Guido Costamagna (Italy), Dr. Stefan Seewald (Switzerland), Dr. Stavros Stavropoulous (U.S.A.), Dr. Philip W. Y. Chiu (Hong Kong), Dr. Han-Mo Chiu (Taiwan), Dr. Norio Fukami (U.S.A.) and Dr. Noriko Suzuki (U.K.)