June 9 - June 12, 2021
Event Directors: Dr. Alexandr Mitrakov, Prof. Dr. Frieder BERR
Nizhniy Novgorod Cancer Hospital (& Privolzhsky Research Med. Univ.)
Ankydinovskoe str. 1
603081 Nizhniy Novgorod
Contact person: Dr Frieder Berr and Dr. Alexandr Mitrakov
Address: Frieder Berr, MD, Prof em Paracelsus Medical University Dept. Medicine I & Inst. Physiology
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
Update 25.08.2020: Due to the COVID-19 situation, the course has been postponed to June 09-12, 2021.
TOPICS of hands-on COURSE “ESD Clinical Tutoring” (24 participants):
- Magnifying Image-Enhanced Endoscopy for prediction of pT category of superficial gastrointestinal neoplasia / early cancer and differential indication
- ESD using standard instruments (Dual-J-, Hook-J-, Hybrid- and Flush-BT-Knife
- Standard Procedures for ESD in Stomach, Colon, Esophagus
- Prevention of complications (bleeding, perforation)
- Endo&ESD-Quiz and Case StudySessions [ESD LIVE]
TOPICS of Endo Skill UPDATE, 80 participants (24 + 56 additional):
- LEE: Endo-Diagnosis & ESD LIVE: Optimize documentation with magnifying & enhanced endoscopic images
- Accurate endoscopic assessment of surface and microvascular structure
- Indications for endoscopic en-bloc versus surgical resection techniques
- Techniques for submucosal resection (ESD, STER) and endoscopic full-thickness resection (EFTR)
COURSE: To promote a professional level of ESD endoscopists for curative ESD (indication, ESD skills).
UPDATE: To optimize endoscopic staging of superficial GI neoplasias and endoscopic en-bloc resections.