Endolive® Roma 2021 Virtual Edition
May 5 - May 7, 2021
Event director: Professor Guido Costamagna
Contact person: Mrs. Raffaella Aragona
Address: Gruppo SC srl Studio Congressi Via N. Colajanni 4 00191 Roma Italy
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
– Current and future developments in metabolic and bariatric endoscopy
– Artificial Intelligence in Endoscopy
– Barrett’s Esophagus
– Cholangioscopy and Pancreatoscopy
– Treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding
– Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy (EMR, ESD)
– Endoscopic fundoplication
– Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM)
– Mucomyotomy for Zenker’s diverticulum
– Diagnostic and therapeutic device assisted enteroscopy
– Diagnostic and therapeutic ecoendoscopy
– Crycopharingeal Myotomy with a flexible diverticuloscope for Zenker diverticulum
– To provide a multi-disciplinary approach among gastroenterologists, endoscopists and surgeons.
– To promote interaction between international experts and the audience through dedicated discussion times throughout Live Demonstration Sessions.
– To include State-of-the-Art Lectures and Symposiums on the most up-dated Endoscopic techniques and procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases.
– Particular attention to Live Demonstrations from the Endoscopy Unit of the Policlinico A. Gemelli.