May 8 - May 10, 2019
Event director: Professor Guido Costamagna
Auditorium Policlinico A. Gemelli
Catholic University Rome
Largo F. Vito, 1
Contact person: Mrs. Raffaella Aragona
Address: Gruppo SC srl Studio Congressi Via N. Colajanni 4 00191 Roma Italy
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
- Event topics:
– Focus on ERCP, 50 years later
– Present and future of Endoscopic Ultrasound
– Colorectal Cancer Screening
– Colonic Lateral Spreading Tumors (LST)
– Platforms for therapeutic endoscopy
– New Technologies for the detection and characterization of early GI neoplasia
– Quality reporting in digestive endoscopy
– New Technologies: Confocal endomicroscopy – Biliary and pancreatic endotherapy
– Cholangioscopy and Pancreatoscopy
– Treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding
– Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy (EMR, ESD)
– Endoscopic fundoplication
– Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM)
– Mucomyotomy for Zenker’s diverticulum
– Diagnostic and therapeutic device assisted enteroscopy
– Diagnostic and therapeutic ecoendoscopy
– Crycopharingeal Myotomy with a flexible diverticuloscope for Zenker diverticulum
- Event aims:
-To provide a multi-disciplinary approach among gastroenterologists, endoscopists and surgeons. A dedicated symposium for nurses is also included in the Course program.
– To promote interaction between international experts and the audience through dedicated discussion times throughout Live Demonstration Sessions.
– To include State-of-the-Art Lectures and Symposiums on the most up-dated Endoscopic techniques and procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases.
– Particular attention to Live Demonstrations from the Endoscopy Unit of the Policlinico A. Gemelli.