November 24 - November 26, 2022
Prof. Dr. H. Messmann, Prof. Dr. H.-D. Allescher
Kongress am Park Augsburg
Gögginger Str. 10
Contact person: Ms Laura Plapp
Address: COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
ESGE individual members get 20% reduced registration fee on-site.
- Artificial intelligence and robotics
- Hygiene and disposable endoscopes
- Influence of Covid on endoscopy
- Young endoscopists – tips and tricks
- Would you have known?
- Workshops on pathology and resection techniques
- EndoQuiz with experts from Japan
- Guidelines Update (ESGE / DGVS)
- Endoscopy international
- Endo-update lectures
- Live demonstrations with interactive discussions.
- Presentation of the most important new ESGE guidelines on ESD, esophageal variceal hemorrhage, Barrett esophagus and therapeutic EUS.
- Endoscopy visual diagnosis quiz “Duel of the Generations” with exciting cases and unusual courses of events