November 25 - November 27, 2021
Event directors: Prof Helmut Messmann, Prof Hans-Dieter Allescher
Kongress am Park Augsburg and On-line
Contact person: Mrs Jennifer Haas
Address: COCS GmbH Congress Organisation C. Schäfer Rosenheimer Str. 145c 81671 München Germany
ESGE Members Benefits:
- ESGE members can register for free to participate in the online congress. Proof of ESGE membership 2021 needs to be uploaded during the registration process.
- The first 100 ESGE members can register for free to attend the congress in-person. To register for the in-person congress a special code, visible within the ESGE membership dashboard, must be entered during the registration process.
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Hygiene and disposable endoscopes Post-Covid Endoscopy
- Young endoscopists – tips and tricks Weird and rare cases
- Workshops on pathology and resection techniques Syndromes and classifications
- Guideline updates (ESGE)
- Endoscopy in Europe
- Endo-update lectures
endo-update 2021 will bring you live endoscopy from the examination rooms with an experienced team of examiners from the Augsburg University Hospital and the Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hospital. We will record and prepare special interventions in advance in order to be able to offer the widest possible spectrum of methods. The congress will start, as usual on Thursday with a satellite symposium on “Interventional Endosonography – Lumen Apposing Metal Stents” and an attractive selection of topics by the Young Endoscopists of the DGE-BV. This very active group approaches learning and performing endoscopic examinations with new dynamic ideas and imparts knowledge in an unconventional and modern way. The traditional workshops will take place on Thursday evening and are partly streamed. In cooperation with the ESGE and international experts we will also discuss 3 current ESGE Guidelines with you.