June 25 - June 26, 2021
Professor Stefan Seewald
Contact person: Ms Jennifer Haas
Address: COCS GmbH, Tal 12, 80331 München, Germany
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
New approaches and perspectives in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
– Artificial intelligence – how we will do colonoscopy in 10 years?
– Detection of Barrett’s early neoplasia – will the computer take it over?
– Challenges of third and forth space endoscopy
– How to use novel technology for improving colonic ESD- an update
– Zenker’s diverticulum – different approaches & opinions – where is the evidence?
– Novel endoscopic resection techniques & management of complications
– „EUS guided“ biliary drainage – different approaches & indications & competitors
– Precut: renaissance of a forgotten approach? What’ s the problem?
Focus of the meeting are «Controversies in Endoscopy». Currently, there are many different endoscopic approaches and devices for diagnosis and treatment of a specific condition or disease. We will highlight the best approaches and discuss the underlying evidence in controverse situations including the managment of potential complications. The meeting will be live-streamed on the EndoSwiss meeting platform, on Endo Academy and on Endoscopy Campus.