December 15 - December 17, 2022
Prof. Claudio G. De Angelis
NH Torino Centro
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 104
Contact person: Gabriele Calarese
Address: Meeting & Creative srl
Aim of the Course is to highlight the most updated developments in EUS and ERCP and their combined use, summed up in the new concept of EURCP which includes a whole world of new ideas and ways to approach the biliopancreatic pathology from both a diagnostic and therapeutic point of view. All this together with the possibility of a deep insight into the new diagnostic and therapeutic ancillary techniques and newly developed devices, such as peroral cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy, intraductal ultrasound and probe-based confocal laser endomicroscopy, the new LAMS and more.
Participants will be able to see live demonstrations of high quality EUS +/-FNA/FNB procedures, EUS-guided therapeutic and ERCP techniques and at the same time will have a fantastic view into the most recent advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic management of patients with biliopancreatic diseases. The theoretical part of the Conference will encompass a varied and comprehensive program of lectures, discussions and video presentations by experts from different countries and the participants will be able to experience and learn about the most important hepato-biliary and pancreatic pathologies and their up-to-date management both clinical and endoscopic.
1. The EUS/ERCP = EURCP concept: present and future
2. EUS and ERCP instruments and devices: what’s new ?
3. ERCP Technique: tips and tricks for selective biliary cannulation and how to avoid complications
4. Role of miniprobes in bilio-pancreatic diseases (EDUS, IDUS)
5. Pancreatic cystic lesions: differential diagnosis, follow-up and treatment
6. Gut microbiome and biliopancreatic pathology: any significant relationships?
7. Pancreatic solid lesion: differential diagnosis, when and how to biopsy (FNA, FNB or something better?)
8. Autoimmune pancreatitis: a challenging differential diagnosis
9. IBD Patient: endoscopic diagnosis, clinical management and bilio-pancreatic manifestations or complications
10. Endoscopic papillectomy: indications, technique, results. Any role for EUS?
11. Peroral choledoscopy and pancreatoscopy: indications, technique and results
12. Malignant and benign hepato-biliary pathology: diagnosis, staging and therapy
13. Contrast media, Sonoelastography and Artificial Intelligence: searching for a role in biliopancreatic pathology
14. Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy: technique, indications and results in biliopancreatic pathology
15. How to find early stage pancreatic cancer: time for pancreatic cancer screening?
16. Diagnostic and therapeutic management of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors and liver metastases
17. The Endo-Hepatology concept
18. Therapeutic EUS: pancreatic pseudocysts drainage and necrosectomy
19. EUS-guided biliary and pancreatic access: ready to retire not only the PTBD but even the ERCP?
20. Therapeutic EUS: the new anastomoses