June 25 - June 27, 2023
Prof. Marianna Arvanitakis, Prof. Arnaud Lemmers
Université Libre De Bruxelles / Campus Érasme (Hybrid)
Route de Lennik 808
Contact person: Nancy Beauprez
Address: Gastroenterology and Endotherapy European Workshop
ESGE members will be offered a 20% discount for the registration. Please log in to your ESGE membership dashboard to access the discount code.
Discount code is valid until May 12, 2023.
The meeting will start on Sunday, June 25, 2023 with “how I do it” sessions focused on technical tricks from experts and with hands-on training sessions on various techniques (on special registration, seats being limited). Live demonstrations of digestive endoscopy procedures will be retransmitted from Erasme Hospital on Monday and Tuesday, June 26 and 27, 2023.
The learning objectives of the course will be:
- Evaluation of established and most recent endoscopy techniques, assessing their clinical utility in a multidisciplinary setting
- Description of pre-therapeutic assessment and post-treatment follow-up, as well as pathology results review
- Detailed technical teaching of various procedures
- Providing scientific appraisal of technologies, evidence-based, with comparison with other approaches
- Recognition of the role of endoscopy in digestive diseases and its interaction with gastroenterology, surgery, oncology, radiology and transplantation
- Teaching on prevention and treatment of adverse events
The scientific programme also offers State-of-the-Art lectures and Questions and Answers sessions. The meeting will also be streamed live for those who can not join us in Brussels.
Accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) will be requested.