January 31 - January 31, 2020
P.D. Siersema, M. Conio, M. Wallace
Radboud University Medical Centre Nijmegen
Geert Grooteplein-Zuid 10
6525 GA Nijmegen
Contact person: Luis Carvalho
Address: European School of Oncology Piazza Indipendenza 2 6500 Bellinzona Switzerland
ESGE individual members receive a significant fee reduction
– The role of endoscopy in diagnosis and treatment of cancerEvent aims:
– Update on epidemiology of gastrointestinal cancers and precancerous conditions/lesions
– Appraise the role of endoscopy in several scenarios.
– Discuss cancer genetics and the role of endoscopy.
– Update on endoscopic diagnostic approaches and endotherapy in a multidisciplinary perspective.
– Update on technological innovations.
– Discuss indications and limits of endoscopy and methods to acquire competency in endoscopy.
– Competency in endoscopy but also in clinical research: how to prepare a research protocol.
Registration deadline has been extended to October 27, 2019.