25th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium
February 2 - February 4, 2023
Prof. Torsten Beyna, Prof. Horst Neuhaus
Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf
Contact person: Ms Laura Plapp
Address: COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
The anniversary event will more than justify the name. Famous international and national speakers have followed the call of Professor Dr. Horst Neuhaus, PD Dr. Torsten Beyna, and their team of the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf.
After two virtual events due to the pandemic, the congress 2023 will again be on site and be supplemented by a high-quality virtual event that uses the most recent media and communication technologies. Participants can expect a varied program of live demonstrations, mini and satellite symposia, state-of-the-art lectures and breakout sessions in February 2023.
Haven’t registered yet? save your early bird discount latest by December 15 and be there in February when the 25th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium starts again.
Why you shoulsn’t miss this event
- On-site event, online on-demand access to all sessions for registered participants after the congress
- Live-Demonstrations by an internationally renowned faculty from the endoscopy unit of the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf
- Mini Symposia and Satellite Symposia
- Satellite symposium for nurses
- Update on research and new technologies
- State of the art lectures, Break-out sessions
- Optimized diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of motility disorders
- Bariatric and metabolic endoscopy
- Detection and management of Barrett’s esophagus and associated neoplasia
- Indication and technique of EUS-guided lumen apposition
- Biliopancreatic interventions in failed ERCP and altered anatomy
- Optimizing endoscopy in IBD
- Efficient endoscopic treatment of flat colorectal lesions
- New technologies: Advanced imaging, AI and augmented reality, novel resection techniques, robotics in therapeutic flexible endoscopy, new tools for endoscopic defect closure and suturing, EUS guided ablation therapy