ESGE Days 2018
||April 19 - 21, 2018
- Event director:
- Professor Thierry Ponchon
- Budapest Congress Centre (BCC),
H-1123 Budapest, Jagelló út 1-3,
- Project manager, Mrs Nina Menard
c/o Hamilton Services GmbH
Landwehr Str 9, 80336, Munich
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The goals of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) have always been underpinned by the fundamental aims of increasing quality of care, establishing guidelines for best practice and developing educational programmes.
- Over the past years, the ESGE has grown steadily with regards to both scope and following. With an individual membership base approaching 2000 physicians, we feel that the time is right to launch an ESGE annual event, specifically developed with our membership base in mind.
- Our first congress, ESGE Days 2018, will provide an ideal interactive arena to discuss, debate and disseminate.
||ESGE organized event
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to ESGE Days 2018: