ESGE Research Endorsement
About ESGE Endorsed Research Projects
One of the main objectives of ESGE is to promote good quality research in the field of GI endoscopy. In addition to the financial research grants, ESGE offers endorsement to other research projects without ESGE funding. ESGE endorsement may enhance the chances of funding from other sources (Industry, National Grants bodies, Charities, etc.) and rapid dissemination of research ideas.
The endorsed research projects are listed on the ESGE website to further improve the visibility of good quality research and encourage participation.
Before applying please read the following ESGE Research Projects Policy.
Entry implies acceptance of these regulations, and all applicants agree to be bound by them upon submitting an application.
Please contact the ESGE secretariat for more information: email@example.com
Evaluation of applications is performed on an every other month basis (6 times/year) in order to avoid delays in grant applications.
Timelines for application 2020 - 2021
- Round 1: closed
- Round 2: closed
- Round 3: opens February 01, 2021 – closes February 15, 2021
- Round 4: opens April 05, 2021 – closes April 19, 2021
- Round 5: opens June 07, 2021 – closes June 21, 2021
- Round 6: opens August 02, 2021 – closes August 16, 2021
- ESGE individual members being the principal investigator: free
- Non-members: 500 € on approval.