myESGEtutor is a module-based eLearning system with lectures, clinical cases, a self- assessment and a final certification of completion for each module.
Modules are based on ESGE guidelines and provide the learner with practical information on procedures, aimed at supporting physicians in daily practice. Watch this video to find out more.
Seven modules are currently available to ESGE individual members:
- Colorectal polypectomy and endoscopic mucosal resection
- Diagnosis and management of Barrett’s esophagus
- Optimizing endoscopy in patients on antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy
- Endoscopic management of bile duct stones
- Diagnosis and management of epithelial precancerous conditions and lesions in the stomach
- Small-bowel capsule endoscopy and device-assisted enteroscopy for diagnosis and treatment of small-bowel disorders)
- Evidence based medicine in gastrointestinal endoscopy (coming soon)
To access the myESGEtutor platform, log into your ESGE membership dashboard and select “register for access to myESGEtutor”. You will receive a personalized log-in to myESGEtutor within a week.
If you are not yet an ESGE member, join ESGE to become a part of the ESGE eLearning family.