myESGEtutor is a module-based eLearning system with lectures, clinical cases, a self- assessment and a final certification of completion for each module.
Modules are based on ESGE guidelines and provide the learner with practical information on procedures, aimed at supporting physicians in daily practice. Watch this video to find out more.
Five modules are currently available to ESGE individual members:
- Colorectal polypectomy and endoscopic mucosal resection
- Diagnosis and management of Barrett’s esophagus
- Optimizing endoscopy in patients on antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy
- Endoscopic management of bile duct stones
- Diagnosis and management of epithelial precancerous conditions and lesions in the stomach
To access the myESGEtutor platform, log into your ESGE membership page and select “register for access to myESGEtutor”. You will receive a personalized log-in to myESGEtutor within a week.
If you are not yet an ESGE member, join ESGE to become a part of the ESGE eLearning family.