ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee
Initiated in 2017 under the guidance of Mário Dinis-Ribeiro, Marianna Arvanitakis and Ian Gralnek, this working group evolved into a committee. The main objective of the committee is to develop a forum for young endoscopists who want to make a difference in the way GI Endoscopy will evolve in the coming years.
Strategic aims and responsibilities
- To organize and promote educational activities (both face to face and online educational activities) aiming to provide knowledge, develop skills and improve the quality of practice of gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- To organize the Hands-on-Training and Learning Areas
- To collaborate with the Scientific Committee chair coordinating the Post-Graduate Course at ESGE Days
- To review, score and recommend applications for ESGE Fellowship Grants (Modules I & II)
- To review Travelling Endoscopy Programme (TEP and e-TEP) applications and recommend appropriate sites for TEP / e-TEP to the ESGE Executive Committee and ESGE Governing Board
- To supervise the Education working groups
- To review ESGE endorsed events applications and recommend to the Executive Committee whether approval should be given.
ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee Chair
Andrei Voiosu (Romania)
ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee Members
Giulio Antonelli (Italy)
Michiel Bronswijk (Belgium)
Tiago Cúrdia Gonçalves (Portugal)
Omar Elshaarawy (Germany)
Marcus Hollenbach (Germany)
Nha Le (Hungary)
Katarzyna Monika Pawlak (Poland)