ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee
Strategic aims and responsibilities
- To organize and promote educational activities (both face to face and online educational activities) aiming to provide knowledge, develop skills and improve the quality of practice of gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- To organize the Hands-on-Training and Learning Areas
- To collaborate with the Scientific Committee chair coordinating the Post-Graduate Course at ESGE Days
- To review, score and recommend applications for ESGE Fellowship Grants (Modules I & II)
- To review Travelling Endoscopy Programme (TEP and e-TEP) applications and recommend appropriate sites for TEP / e-TEP to the ESGE Executive Committee and ESGE Governing Board
- To supervise the Education working groups
- To review ESGE endorsed events applications and recommend to the Executive Committee whether approval should be given.
ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee Chair
Andrei Voiosu (Romania)
ESGE Young Endoscopist (EYE) Committee Members
Giulio Antonelli (Italy)
Michiel Bronswijk (Belgium)
Tiago Cúrdia Gonçalves (Portugal)
Omar Elshaarawy (Germany)
Marcus Hollenbach (Germany)
Nha Le (Hungary)
Katarzyna Monika Pawlak (Poland)
Would you like to join us?
Applications are now open!
We are looking for new members for the term 2022-2024.
Who can apply?
ESGE Individual Members under the age of 35 years as of March 2022.