2nd Masterclass in Endoscopy in Gastrointestinal Oncology
||January 31, 2020
- Event directors:
- P.D. Siersema, M. Conio, M. Wallace
- Radboud University Medical Centre Nijmegen
Geert Grooteplein-Zuid 10, 6525 GA Nijmegen
- General info: Luis Carvalho
European School of Oncology
Piazza Indipendenza 2
- Event topics:
- The role of endoscopy in diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Event aims:
- Update on epidemiology of gastrointestinal cancers and precancerous conditions/lesions
- Appraise the role of endoscopy in several scenarios.
- Discuss cancer genetics and the role of endoscopy.
- Update on endoscopic diagnostic approaches and endotherapy in a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Update on technological innovations.
- Discuss indications and limits of endoscopy and methods to acquire competency in endoscopy.
- Competency in endoscopy but also in clinical research: how to prepare a research protocol.
||ESGE Endorsed Event
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to 2nd Masterclass in Endoscopy in Gastrointestinal Oncology: