IsraeLIVE Endoscopy International 2018 "Endoscopy and Your Practice"
||June 25-26, 2018
- Event directors: Prof Ian M. Gralnek, Dr. Fabiana Benjaminov, Dr. Alain Suissa, Dr. Iyad Khamaysi. Prof. Iris Dotan, Dr. Adi Lahat
- Rambam Health Care Campus and Dan Carmel Hotel
- Contact for general info:
Professor Ian M. Gralnek
- Institute of Gastroenterology
Emek Medical Center
21 Izhak Rabin Blvd
- Email: email@example.com
- Event topics:
- 2 full days of live endoscopy sessions and state of the art lectures all focused on gastroinestinal endoscopy.
- Event aims:
- The overall aims of this international congress is to provide information about current endoscopic technology and to enhance knowledge in gastroenterology and endoscopy / endotherapy. Moreover, new techniques and new accessories will be demonstrated and discussed with the audience. This meeting is designed for gastroenterologists but also for physicians in training as well as for GI nurses and GI technician assistants. It will include live endoscopy demonstrations permitting interchanges between faculty and attendees during procedures and lectures. To encourage interactive discussion, session moderators will lead and encourage questions regarding the live cases and the topic of the session. The program will be in English but simultaneous translation into Russian will be provided.
||ESGE Endorsed Event
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to IsraeLIVE Endoscopy International 2018 "Endoscopy and Your Practice":