Host an ESGE Event
ESGE Sponsored Event
Countries hosting ESGE Live Demonstration Workshops and ESGE Video Demonstration Workshops are selected by the Governing Board of the ESGE on the basis of the budget and application form to be completed by all applicants.
ESGE Member Societies who wish to host an ESGE Workshop in conjunction with a Local Organizer (Medical School, Department, Unit) should submit a written application to the Education Committee of the ESGE care of the ESGE Secretariat.
ESGE events are aimed at achieving the following goals:
- Proposed date and place of the Workshop (at least 15 months notice must be given)
- Workshop venue (endoscopy unit and lecture rooms)
- List of local medical personnel (endoscopic experts and nurses)
- Hotel accommodation and transport
- Preliminary program of the Workshop
- Preliminary budget of the Workshop
- Previous experience in organizing national or international scientific meetings, particularly with live demonstrations.
Applications should be submitted at least 15 months before the scheduled Workshop, the deadline being June 30 each year. The successful applicant will be chosen by the Education Committee and the Governing Board of the ESGE.
Before applying, please refer to our bid manual and guidelines for more detailed instructions:
Applications can be submitted online by completing the following form:
ESGE Endorsed Event
This category consists of events organised by third parties which are endorsed by ESGE. By granting this endorsement, the ESGE has no financial involvement and has no obligation to provide any support services for the event.
The event will be announced on the ESGE website, as well as in the journal Endoscopy. The ESGE logo can be used for promotional purposes.