Application – Module II: ‘Advanced Training with Experts’
Successful candidates are entitled to the following:
- Economy travel: will be reimbursed on presentation of the appropriate receipt
- Basic hospital/university accommodation: single room, with shared facilities (kitchen, bathroom & laundry) is organised directly by the ESGE Secretariat
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2018 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of module I, the ESGE Module I Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
Applications for the year 2018 must be submitted by 1 June 2017.
To apply for Module II, the Training with Experts grant:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here:
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation listed below before submitting the application
Applicants are required to supply following documentation:
- completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- reference from your current employer
- a complete curriculum vitae
- recommendation from Module I host unit
- documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
Access the Module II online Application Form here: