Application – Module II: ‘Advanced Training with Experts’
Successful candidates are entitled to the following:
- Economy travel: will be reimbursed on presentation of the appropriate receipt
- Basic hospital/university accommodation: single room, with shared facilities (kitchen, bathroom & laundry) is organised directly by the ESGE Secretariat
Insurance: Applicants should have their own private health insurance. Experience has shown that most doctors are able to travel with a standard holiday visa which should be organised by the applicant prior to departure.
Age: Applicants must be below the age of 40 as of January 1, 2019 in order to apply. Please note that a high proficiency in either English, French or German is essential.
Certificate: After successful completion of module I, the ESGE Module I Fellowship Grant certificate will be issued to grantees.
To apply for Module II, the Training with Experts grant:
- Download the ESGE Official Training Centre booklet here:
- Read this booklet thoroughly in order to choose your most preferred training unit
- Complete the online application form
- Attach the required documentation listed below before submitting the application
Applicants are required to supply following documentation:
- completed application form (ESGE Individual Membership ID required)
- certification that the applicant is qualified in endoscopic diagnostics
- reference from your current employer
- a complete curriculum vitae
- recommendation from Module I host unit
- documentation of proficiency in foreign language (if possible).
The application procedure for ESGE Grants Module II in 2018 is now closed. Applications for 2019 grants may be made as of mid-March 2018.