Endo Live Roma 2014
||May 22 - 23, 2014
- Event director: Guido Costamagna
Policlinico A. Gemelli
Largo A. Gemelli, 8
00168 Roma (Italy)
- Contact for general info:
- Mrs. Raffaella Aragona
Gruppo SC - Studio Congressi
Via N. Colajanni, 4
00191 Roma (ITALY)
- Tel: +(39)06-3290250
- Email: email@example.com
- Event topics:
- State of the art of Biliopancreatic metal stents
- Surveillance for pre-neoplastic diseases of the GI Tract.
- The submucosal space: a new opportunity for endoscopic interventions.
- The world of colonoscopy.
- Therapeutic strategies for difficult common bile duct stones.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Barrett’s Esophagus
- New Technologies: Confocal endomicroscopy
- Biliary and pancreatic endotherapy
- Cholangioscopy and Pancreatoscopy
- Treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy (EMR, ESD)
- Endoscopic fundoplication
- Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM)
- Mucomyotomy for Zenker’s diverticulum
- Diagnostic and therapeutic device assisted enteroscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic echoendoscopy
- Event aims:
- To provide a multi-disciplinary approach among gastroenterologists, endoscopists and surgeons. A dedicated symposium for nurses is also included in the Course program.
- To promote interaction between international experts and the audience through dedicated discussion times throughout Live Demonstration Sessions.
- To include State-of-the-Art Lectures and Symposiums on the most up-dated Endoscopic techniques and procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases.
- Particular attention to Live Demonstrations from the Endoscopy Unit of the Policlinico A. Gemelli.
||ESGE Endorsed Event
Offer to ESGE individual members
Significant fee reduction to Endo Live Roma 2014: